polka dot


joi, 29 noiembrie 2012

Mise en table

Hy friends! It's almost a week since I wrotte my last post. I had a full week and finaly tomorrow I'll have a day off .
Today I'll show you some "mise en table" for Christmas in the very traditional colours.

Buna prieteni! A trecut aproape o saptamana de cand am scris ultima data pe blog. Am avut o saptamana plina si maine in sfarsit am o zi libera.
Astazi vreau sa va arat cateva aranjamente pentru masa de Craciun in culorile cele mai traditionale.




The red one..
Cea rosie..




The white one..
Cea alba..




And the traditional one..
Si cea traditionala..

See you soon, because the next time I'll show you my newest project.. an elf..and hi's so sweet...
Ne vedem curand, pentru ca data viitoare va voi prezenta cel mai nou proiect al meu...un spiridus..si este asa de simpatic...
 
 
I'm joining the parties :   Ma alatur petrecerilor:
 


Un comentariu:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...