polka dot


duminică, 6 octombrie 2013

Happy birthday to me and a beautiful gift

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me.....
It was my birthday, 05th of October so I'm still willing for gifts...anyone? :)..

I was amased how my post How to not to print on fabric received hundred of views in just couple of days. And I was absolutely trilled when I found out that my post it's one of the top visited from Be Inspired from Common Ground. I literally did the happy dance in bed... OH YEAH BABY !!!!

La multi ani mie, la multi ani mie...
Tocmai a fost ziua mea, 05 Octombrie si inca mai primesc cadouri...cineva? :)

Am fost uimita sa vad ca postarea mea Cum sa nu printezi pe panza a fost vizualizata de sute de ori in doar cateva zile. Si am fost in extaz cand am aflat ca postarea mea este una dintre Top Trei de la Be inspired al lui Common Ground. Efectiv am dansat dansul fericirii in pat... OH DA, IUBITULE !!!!




Tomorrow I will show you some new fabric dollls I've made, but right now I think I'll turn of the computer because here it's 1:19 am..
Maine va voi arata cateva noi papusi de panza pe care le-am facut, dar momentan cred ca voi stinge computerul pentru ca este 1:19 noaptea, sau sa spun dimineata....

Hugs, Cristina

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...