polka dot


vineri, 22 martie 2013

Vintage doll

I like dolls! When I was just a little girl, I used to play a lot with my dolls an most of all, I just loved to create them clothes. Fancy dresses, pants, skirts, I've allways played attention to details .I remember one time I made a long wide bare shoulders knitted dress, and all my friends were jealous of my doll. Somewhere on my mother's attic it should still exist my beloved doll and her knitted dress. I'll search for it...

Imi plac papusile! Cand eram mica, obisnuiam sa ma joc destul de mult cu papusile mele si mai ales, adoram sa le creez haine. Rochii sofisticate, pantaloni, fuste, intotdeauna eram atenta la detalii. Imi amintesc ca odata am tricotat o rochie lunga, larga cu umerii goi, si toate prietenele mele erau geloase pe papusa mea. Undeva in podul casei mamei mele inca ar trebui sa mai existe papusa mea iubita si rochia ei tricotata. O sa o caut...


Lately I made a real passion for creating fabric dolls.  When I finish each doll , I feel the warmth of the memories and I miss my childhood. So lately I changed pillows for dolls. My latest creation is called Susan..

In ultima vreme am facut o adevarata pasiune in a crea papusi de panza. Cand termin fiecare papusa, simt caldura amintirilor si mi-e dor de copilaria mea. Asa ca in ultima vreme am schimbat pernele pe papusi. Ultima mea creatie se numeste Susan..

She is 30 cm tall, has black hair and wears a long elegant dress.
Are 30 cm inaltime, bruneta si poarta o rochie eleganta si lunga.





Please note the double skirt with white vintage embroidery lace.
Va rog sa observati fusta dubla cu dantela alba de broderie vintage.


Her black hair is still work in progress, but I wasn't patience enough to finish it and then show you the doll :)
Parul ei brunet este inca "in constructie" ,dar nu am avut destula rabdare ca mai intai sa o termin si apoi sa va arat papusa :)

What you think? Do you like Susan ?
Ce credeti? Va place Susan ?

Hugs, Cristina


I'm joining the party:
Ma alatur petrecerii:
My Romantic Home
Jennifer Rizzo
Shabby Art Boutique
French Country Cottage
Common Ground
The Brambleberry Cottage

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...